~Love 2pm~

Photobucket

Saturday, September 26, 2009

G-Dragon's Pic Spam overload and me2day.

GD's me2day update.
Photobucket

Cute dog! ayeee! must have that kind of dog too. Well i have 3 dogs but they are not as cute and adorable as this one. Ayee~♥!

Well here are some pic spam overload for you guyz.~♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Actually i'm having a crush na on GD. I don't know why but his charm caught mine. It's like spreading to my entire system devouring every piece of it. I'm too overreacting but it's what I really felt. But hey, this is a free world, I can express the way I want. Nothing can stop me from having a crush on him. Well I have many crushes so it's not a big deal.

Love GD and most of all Love G-Daragon. ayee~♥! i'm falling onto their Love team.~♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment